Responsible gaming is where it's at, and Casino Royal Club are dedicated to providing a positive, safe and enjoyable experience for our players.
Here are a few tips to ensure your experience with us is a good one :
- Gambling is intended as entertainment, and is not a way to make a genuine financial gain.
- Set a budget and stick to it.
- Establish what you consider to be an acceptable loss and don't risk more than you can afford to lose.
- Don’t chase a loss.
- Don't gamble when upset, angry, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Don't let gambling interfere with family, friends or responsibilities.
- Keep track of the amount of time and money you spend on gambling.
Casino Royal Club has self-exclusion options. To activate it, e-mail our Support Team.
Warning signs of problem gambling :
- Are you gambling more than you can afford to lose, or more than you consider acceptable?
- Do you use gambling as a form of escapism, or as a result of depression?
- Are you starting to lose interest in or neglect your family, friends, or other interests?
- Are you lying about the amount of time and money spent gambling?
- Would you prefer to spend your money on gambling as opposed to other forms of entertainment you would normally enjoy?
- Have you received criticism from others about your gambling habits?
- Have you suffered from depression or mood swings that relate either directly or indirectly to your gambling?
- Have you had feelings of disappointment, frustration or despair after gambling?
- Have you ever considered criminal activities, lying, cheating or theft to fund your gambling activities?